- Great Rates To Many Destinations
- One Minute Bill Rating
- Long Call Duration Valued Card
- Some In Call Fees Apply
- Best For Longer Calls
- EXPIRY INFORMATION: Product PIN will expire 180 days after the first call
Per minute rates for Splash
Terms & Conditions
- Billing is based on one minute increments. Calls may be rounded to the next subsequent full minute.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- A currency exchange surcharge may apply based on Canadian dollar foreign exchange rates.
- A fee of 10¢ per minute applies on all calls placed to 867 and northern 250 area codes.
- A destination surcharge of up to 28% may apply.
- A service fee of up to 70¢ applies.
- An interval call fee of up to 17¢ per interval may apply.
- A fee of 5¢ per minute may apply on toll free calls made from the United States.
- A fee of 5¢ per minute applies when a card is used from the 709 area code outside St. John's, NFLD, and from some 450, 418, and 819 independent carrier area codes in Quebec.
- A fee of up to 5¢ per minute may apply when a card is used outside of the province purchased.
- A fee of 25¢ per minute will apply when a card is used in area codes 867, 907, and northern BC.
- A surcharge of 75¢ applies when using the toll-free number from a public payphone.
- An additional charge of 1¢ per minute/per call applies when using a toll free access number.
- A maintenance fee of 12¢ applies daily.
- An in call fee of up to 50% of the base rate may be charged based on the destination called, time of day, duration of the call and the access number used.
- An in-call network initialization charge up to a maximum of 50% of the face value may apply to the 1st call.
- Calls can be placed only from Canada and continental USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii).
* Applicable taxes may not be included in the price of the product if it was purchased through a National Card distributor.