- A True Corporate Card
- One Minute Bill Rating
- Amazing Rates WorldWide
- No Maintenance Fees
- Guaranteed Value With Every Call
- EXPIRY INFORMATION: Product PIN will expire 180 days after the first call
Per minute rates for Liberty Corporate
Terms & Conditions
- Billing is based on one minute increments. Calls will be rounded to the next subsequent full minute.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- A destination surcharge of up to 16% may apply.
- A first minute minimum of up to 60¢ applies.
- A one minute surcharge is charged on all calls.
- A surcharge of 75¢ applies when using the toll-free number from a public payphone.
- An additional charge of 1¢ per minute/per call applies when using a toll free access number.
- Calls can be placed only from Canada and continental USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii).
- An in call fee of up to 50% of the base rate may be charged based on the destination called, time of day, duration of the call and the access number used.
- An in-call network initialization charge up to a maximum of 50% of the face value may apply to the 1st call.