- Great Rates To Many Destinations
- One Minute Rounding
- Long Call Duration Valued Card
- Some In Call Fees Apply
- Best For Longer Calls
- EXPIRY INFORMATION: Product PIN will expire 180 days after the first call
Per minute rates for Crazy
Terms & Conditions
- Billing is based on one minute increments. Calls may be rounded to the next subsequent full minute.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- A currency exchange surcharge may apply based on Canadian dollar foreign exchange rates.
- A destination surcharge of up to 27% may apply.
- A service fee of up to 1¢ applies.
- A interval call fee of up to 26¢ per interval may apply.
- A fee of 3¢ per minute may apply on toll free calls made from the United States.
- A fee of up to 5¢ per minute may apply when a card is used outside of the province purchased.
- A surcharge of 75¢ applies when using the toll-free number from a public payphone.
- An additional charge of 1¢ per minute/per call applies when using a toll free access number.
- A maintenance fee of 56¢ applies weekly.
- An in call fee of up to 50% of the base rate may be charged based on the destination called, time of day, duration of the call and the access number used.
- An in-call network initialization charge up to a maximum of 50% of the face value may apply to the 1st call.
- Additional charge of 5 cents per minute applies on calls placed through an 888 access number when a card is used in the United States.
- Calls can be placed only from Canada and continental USA (excluding Alaska & Hawaii).